Welcome to my Blog!

>> Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hi!

Thanks for stopping by.... It will be interesting to see if anybody finds this blog.. Please leave a comment if you do!
I've had a few different blogs before and attempted a few food blogs as well. 
I'm keeping this one primarily to track my own recipes because it drives me nuts when I don't write down something I come up with and try make it again, only for it not to taste anything like it did before!

Sometimes you'll see pictures of my assistant M.  He's 3 and already a top chef.  Coming up with his own creations daily.  Right now, I don't think you'd want to try them, but I bet in a few years his will be better than mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP